Taking Up the Challenge: How to Build Your Own Website in 3 Steps
Hosting, Miscellaneous, Web Design, WordPress
June 8, 2018
12 min read
The Internet rules the world of modern business. Whatever sphere you work in, to be prosperous and successful your business should be present online. The best method to get noticed in the virtual world is to learn how to build website and launch it. This is an excellent way not only to attract the attention of the prospective clients and to keep in touch with your loyal customers but also to advertise your business quite cheaply.
But what to do if you are a complete internet newbie and know nothing about the latest digital technologies? This is not a reason to be discouraged anymore! You will be surprised how easily a person without even elementary knowledge of coding can cope with creating a personal website nowadays. Just follow these basic three steps and you will learn how to build your own website in no time.
The first step is to decide on the website building platform you are going to use. This task is a bit complicated because the choice of website builders at offer is really huge these days. Not to get lost in the ocean of possibilities, use this simple checklist. Thus you will know what to take into consideration while choosing a website creator which will answer your needs:
- Go for a user-friendly builder with an intuitive interface and no learning curve. In this situation, you will not waste too much time learning how to build your own website.
- Drag-and-drop functionality is also extremely important. It will be much easier for you to customize such a website template.
- Look for a wide range of website designs. Without any doubt, you want your future website to be original. To achieve this result you need a good choice of website themes to pick the only one which will satisfy all your wishes.
- Make sure that the template has a responsive design. With more and more people using mobile devices to surf the Internet, to have a website that is responsive to these digital demands is of key importance.
- Loading speed is also important. Modern people live in a quick-moving world and they hate being kept waiting. If your customers wait too long for the website to process their inquiries, they may lose patience and leave your website. This is not what you want, do you?
- High-quality customer service is extremely valuable. You don’t have a lot of experience. So, you are very likely to need help with your new website. That is why you truly need to have 24/7 technical support.
- Price means a lot as well. There are some free website builders. But they offer only basic tools and limited possibilities. So, if you are looking for the premium quality, be ready to pay.
The next two important details worth thinking about while learning how to build your website and getting it started are:
While choosing the perfect name for your domain, observe the following plain rules:
- Keep the name simple. The easier your name is the simpler for the clients to type and remember it.
- Research the name before using. You don’t want to have legal problems if this name belongs to a different business/website.
- Pick a name relevant to your business. Let it create an association with your type of business the first moment a person sees it.
- Remember your target audience. Your name should be part of the language your perspective clients speak.
- Start building a brand name. Your domain name is an essential part of your online branding company. You can’t be too picky in such a salient case.
The success of your website depends heavily upon the quality of the services in this situation. That is why you need to have a reliable web hosting provider Pay attention that even with a free website building platform you will have to pay for the domain name and hosting. You may also consider having your site on someone else’s domain. Nevertheless, this is not a wise decision because the name of your website is the first thing your prospective clients see. The first impression is most precious, so this is a wrong place for money saving. Besides that, with your own hosting your website will load more quickly and won’t go down for hours at a time.
As soon as you have chosen an easy website creator, your website’s domain name and hosting, it is high time to decide upon the template you are going to use. This decision is of great importance while learning how to build your own website.
Browse the categories of website templates to find the best theme for your type of business.
If you are not sure what website template to use, try any of them for free. Most website builders offer a free trial period. Still, make sure that the changes you will make to the website stay there after you purchase the template. You don’t want to waste your work and time for sure.
To create business website effortlessly, follow this initial guideline:
Conclusion – How to Build Website?
Now you know how to build your own website in a quick way. As you see, this is not a rocket science at all. Still, we learn by doing, achieve by pursuing. Start building your new website right away and skyrocket your business to success!
Load More Related Articles
shares Acquiring a Domains Name can seem like a daunting task, especially when you consider everything that is involved in choosing …
January 31, 2019
7 min read
shares HIPAA Compliance and PCI Compliance (PCI vs HIPAA) Although they overlap in several categories, being compliant with HIPAA and …
December 13, 2018
11 min read
shares As a digital marketing professional, the majority of your work will be done online. From launching new digital marketing and …
December 12, 2018
14 min read
shares Read about the most recent VPS (Virtual Private Server) domains available on the internet that you can get with little …
September 20, 2018
12 min read
shares Your website is the most vital brand asset and its performance can largely make or break your user experience. This …
September 6, 2018
6 min read