Google SEO Tips: 8 Steps to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing [Infographic]
Are you looking for ways to improve your presence on Google? Want to increase the chances of your business listing found by online searchers?
Google My Business has become a key SEO tool for improved search discovery, and the team from Brafton share their guide to optimizing your Google My Business listing in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary of the key points:
- Allow Google to publicly display your company information
- Enter a geographical radius
- Select primary and secondary business categories
- Write a short business description
- Upload visual content
- Verify you’re the GMB account owner
- Solicit customer reviews
- Create content within Google Posts
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.