How to Approach Instagram Influencers the Right Way [Infographic]
Influencer marketing is on the rise, with every other marketer now trying to leverage the option to advantage.
But it’s not always easy to find the right influencers of relevance to your brand – and even when you do find the good ones, it’s another thing altogether to get them to work for you.
Of course, there are influencers who will simply work with any brand for money or free products, but the good ones think beyond compensation, and also care about what brands they decide to work with.
For the top influencers to work with you, they need to have a positive image of your brand, and when you first reach out to them, that’s when you make that crucial first impression. Your first influencer interaction sets the tone for all of your future communications, therefore, it’s important to approach influencers the right way and make a great first impression.
Here are some tips on how you can do just that.
- Do your homework and get to know the influencer before reaching out to them
- Always start by appreciating their work before making a pitch
- Clearly highlight what you’re offering in return for their effort
- Get to-the-point, mention everything relevant, but don’t make your message too long
- Be respectful and leave scope for further discussion and negotiation
- Follow-up if they do not reply to your first message.
For more influencer outreach and connection tips, check out the infographic from the team at iFluenz.